Silk·expert Pro 5, At-home IPL Hair Removal System, PL5137
At-home IPL Hair Removal System, PL5137
What is it?
- An at-home Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) hair removal device
- Targets the melanin in the hair follicle, which breaks the cycle of hair re-growth
- With continued use, it leads to permanent hair reduction
Visible results in 4 weeks
100 Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Easy to Use
(You save )
- Use once a week for 4-12 weeks to see permanent results
- Safe for women to use on legs, arms, underarms, brazilian area, and on the face (below the cheekbone)
- Easy to use, you can treat both legs in less than 5 minutes
- Dermatologically accredited as skin safe by the Skin Health Alliance & cleared by the FDA
- Remove all visible hair from area you wish to treat
Your Silk-expert Pro 5 comes with a Venus razor for easy surface hair removal. Ensure there's no hair on the surface of the skin, then pat dry.
- Select treatment head
Depending on the size of area you treat you'll want to use a different head. Use the standard head for larger areas like arms or legs. Use the precision head for bikini, chin, upper lip.
- Plug in the device and select mode
Once you plug in the device, press the center button to turn on. Once on (the device will light up and make a light humming noise), press the comfort mode button with feather on it to select sensitivity. You can choose standard (3 lights), gentle (2 lights), or extra gentle (1 light).
- Put nozzle in full contact with skin
Put the nozzle in full contact with the skin to make sure the product works correctly. If the light flashes white, a valid skin tone is detected. If not in proper contact with the skin, the device will not flash. In the case of a red light, there is not full contact or it is an invalid skin tone.
- Zap away!
For larger body areas use gliding mode: hold down the treatment button and glide along your skin. For smaller areas, press and release the treatment button. For sensitive areas or if it’s your first time, you can use the gentle or extra gentle mode.
- Treat weekly, then adjust!
In the first phase of your treatment, treat once a week for 4 - 12 weeks. During this time you'll see your hairs grow in thinner and less. Once you start to see desired results, adjust to your needs (i.e. every 1-2 months).
Silk Expert Pro 5
Transformer including power cord and plug
Printed beauty pouch