How to epilate your bikini line
Clean, precise hair removal without waxing.
Had enough experimenting with sticky wax strips? Epilate your bikini area with Braun instead for a hair-free bikini zone for up to 4 weeks. If your skin is too sensitive for epilating, then just switch to the electric-shaver attachment instead. The Silk-épil 5-810 Wet & Dry epilator is the perfect solution – it comes with the epilator and shaver attachment, but also includes a bikini precision trimmer as another alternative for precise bikini line trimming.
Tips for Epilating the Bikini Line:
1. The skin around the bikini area is particularly delicate and sensitive and will need some preparation before you begin epilating.
2. Taking a warm bath or shower before you epilate will open up your pores and make hair removal much easier when using the Braun Silk-épil epilator.
3. If you epilate your bikini line regularly, the hairs will grow back more fine and they become even easier to remove.
4. Hairs around your bikini area need to be mid-length; not too long and not too short, between 2-5mm is ideal for epilation.
5. Hold your skin tight with one hand around the area you wish to epilate.
6. Begin by epilating in direction of hair growth and move the epilator very slowly.